Saturday, June 29, 2013

Manicure of the Week: Black is Always In

My Dearest Beauties,

Black is a nail color that some people are scared of trying. But it is some others' staple. I love to wear it all year long, I feel like it adds edge to your looks. It also looks very classy when applied on very short nails.

We used Peggy Sage in the shade "Nuit" number 106. It goes on gorgeously and unlike many blacks it is extremely opaque and super dark. Some blacks end up looking like a really dark grey but not a true black even after a couple of coats.

The accent nail was a simple sprinkle of large sized gold glitter.




If you are interested in my beautician her name is Remi, contact me to get her number.

Leave your thoughts in the comment box below.

Much love,

Samar

1 comment:

  1. The black looks so feminine with that light top. Would have never thought of that

    ReplyDelete