Friday, April 26, 2013

Denim Shirt for the Gents


Charming Gents,

The denim shirt in booming right now! And by that, I mean that it is not only on trend but it is also very flattering on men. Yes, men! I love how it looks layered or on its own. It evidently is a casual piece but I think it is very practical and it adds a touch of stylish to the least stylish men out there. Find yourself the right cut for your type of body and you are set. Layer it on top on colored T-shirts or wear it on its own with your favorite colored or even nude/black casual cut pants.

In the pictures below, you will see some very stylish celebrities rock their denim shirts. From Kanye West to Scott Dissick, Pierce Brosnan, David Beckham and Usher.













You may have noticed that I am kind of obsessed with this trend but I am sure that if you try it you will soon join the club. Denim shirts are extremely easy and versatile to style. For some reason I find them extremely flattering on the opposite sex.

Try it! Charming gents, and tell me what you think on the comments below.

Gros Bisous,

Samar

No comments:

Post a Comment