Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Quick Outfit of the Day: Maxi Skirt & Denim

My Dearest Beauties,

This is what I wore to grab breakfast out earlier today. I took advantage of the nice weather to rock my maxi skirt.

I am wearing a maxi skirt from Mango, tank top from J. Crew and denim shirt from American Eagle Outfitters.

I chose to go for a nude pair of wedges from Topshop and a Louis Vuitton purse.

As for jewelery I am wearing a floral necklace and gold earring studs from Accessorize.

You can wear this outfit almost anywhere in the day time. It is perfectly comfortable and colorful for the spring.

Don't be afraid to try a maxi skirt if you are a petite lady. You can always make it work with a pair of heels and by placing it at the waist. I am not tall at all (I am on 1.61 m.) but I felt like I actually looked tall and slender.



 
 
Please feel free to share any of your thoughts on the comments below. I would, also, love to see how you style your maxi skirt.
 
Bisous,
 
Samar xox

3 comments: