Thursday, April 25, 2013

Red Manicure


My Dearest Beauties,

My nails this week went back to their usual square shape. I loved the almond/claw shape but I just missed the elegance of my old nails. In order to be able to change colors more often in spring I decided to go for a normal nail polish from Samoa. Let me tell you ladies these nails polishes are just great. They are very affordable, they have great formulation and they come in a great color selection that satisfies all tastes.

This is how my Sensationail manicure looked after exactly two weeks. I could have kept them for a couple more days but I just wanted to change the color after having the French manicure for two weeks. As you can see in the picture the shine is incredible and the best part is the zero chipping.


This week I used my favorite red shade from Samoa. It is just perfect, it isn't too orange neither too blue and it brings the most amazing glow to my skin tone. The shade is part of Samoa’s Professional Institute line in the shade #116.



Ladies, a red mani will never fail you. It looks classy and will look great with all of your outfits.

I would love to know which nail polish is your favorite. Please leave the brand and shade name/number in the 
comments below.

Much love,


Samar

2 comments:

  1. It really stays on for 2 weeks??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Sensationail manicure (gel polish) stays perfectly put for two weeks or even more.

      Delete