Thursday, April 4, 2013

Claw Nails

My Dearest Beauties,

I just finished getting my manicure done. I changed their shape and decided to give claws a try. My nails artist shaped my own natural nails with a nail filer to make them look like claws and then went on to paint them.

She used Samoa #61 in fluo and China Glaze #890 in midnight kiss to make a half moon shape at the base of my nail.

She also used my favorite top coat by Sally Hansen called Insta-Dri. I so love this one compared to the very famous Seche Vite, and that is because this one does the exact same job (drying and anti-chipping) but it doesn't get dried up in the bottle as fast as the Seche Vite, so that I end up getting more uses out of my purchase.

I thought that these claw nails would look dreadful on me but it turned out that I quite like them

Don't be afraid to try on new trends! And if you end up hating them, you can always file them back to their natural shape. Nails are such a versatile and easy way to incorporate trends or simply stay out of them.

Bisous and much love,

Samar xox

No comments:

Post a Comment