Friday, April 12, 2013

Manicure Cray

My Dearest Beauties,

As time passes you will begin to notice that I love experimenting with my nails. Well, this week I went for a simple and classy French manicure on my almond or claw nails.

I chose to go for gel nail polish by Sensationail. My nail artist used the shade “babydoll pink” for the French manicure base and the shade “white lily” for the white line at the tip. I loved the results! They look so classy and delicate. As for the gel nail polish, I love it! These don’t damage my nails at all. In contrary, my nails are healthy and growing strong while staying perfectly manicured for a little over two weeks.





I also have two of my favorite people’s manicures. My mum always has a gel nail polish manicure on but she goes for a round shape. She also used Sensationail in color “spoiled diva”.





My good friend Rita went for a really pretty lilac color; she also added some edge to the look by going for a darker shade on her ring finger. She used all China Glaze nail polishes. The lilac shade is “Tarty for the Party” and the darker one is “Below Deck”. Rita loves her square nails which suit her à la perfection.




 
 

Hope you enjoy these manicure ideas for spring and summer.

Bisous,

Samar xox

No comments:

Post a Comment