Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Miracle

My Dearest Beauties,

Healthy and beautiful hair is better than any accessory or piece of jewelry. As ladies our hair can go as far as performing like a trademark. We sometimes are recognized by our long dark luscious hair or may be by our bouncy fun perfect curls. Whether you are a red head or a blonde; making it look healthy will only add to our beautiful selves. Even if you sport a short hair cut; you need to mask it regularly and take care of it like a baby.



What you will need to do is get yourself some apple cider vinegar and rinse your hair with it. Do this, ones a week for maximum results. I usually start with dirty and untangled hair. I run water through it to get it really wet and then go in with about a quarter of a cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with a whole cup of water (mind that if you have more and longer hair you might need more). I distribute the mixture evenly throughout my mid-length hair to my ends. Whatever is left I just pour on my roots, right onto my scalp. I leave this on for around an hour. I usually do my work out or organize my room and closet. As you know vinegar has a very strong scent, for that reason I always shampoo and condition after I am done with the treatment.

Apple cider vinegar gives your hair shine like you haven’t seen before. It is also really good for maintaining your ends in good shape and decreasing split ends. Vinegar also decreases breakage as it increases your hair’s elasticity making it more resilient to breakage. I personally find that this rinse is better that using a clarifying shampoo. After I am done treating my hair to some vinegar, my hair is squeaky clean, all the build up from hair products is flushed at ones. Your scalp will feel so airy and fresh.

Try it and please leave your comments below. I love to know what you think, it makes my day!

Gros Bisous,

Samar xox

No comments:

Post a Comment