Monday, April 8, 2013

Swimsuit Selection - Summer 2013

My Deares Beauties,
 


I was doing some on line window shopping and thought I would bring to you the swimsuits that caught my eye.

First I have two selections from Roxy. The first one is a pretty strapless top with a fringe, which comes in a variety of different colors. The second one is a one piece swimsuit that has the sweetest shade of pink to contrast with a golden tan.  



 
 

Then, I went on to the Etam website since I love their underwear and lingerie collections. I found two that really caught my eye. I loved the colors and the cuts. The first one is called Jaccuzi. It is a black and white two piece that comes with a supporting push up kind of bra that is always a plus. The second one is the perfect shade of red and is called Hollywood.


 
Last but not least, I liked two yellow swimsuits. I personally think that yellow is a very flattering color against sun kissed skin. The first one, might just be my favorite, and it is a sequins Armani Exchange, two piece swimsuit. It is so simple yet I feel like it is perfection with that touch of sequins. The second one is a Burberry one piece corset that is the perfect shade of yellow (it is also available in black). This corset must give the illusion of a slimmer waist which is amazing.
 
 
 
 
When picking swimsuits, I always try to go for simple one color classic pieces. I sometimes fall in love with patterned and floral ones. I try not to spend a large amount on those because I end up not being able to accumulate them from summer to summer. As the trend cools down, I feel like the pattern starts to look old and I am not drawn to wear the swimsuit again.
Hope these inspired you to go out and look for your beach essentials!
Gros bisous,
 
Samar xox

No comments:

Post a Comment