Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Two Favorite Concealers

My Dearest Beauties,

Concealer is not an easy thing to find for most of us oily girls. A lot of them melt off and others don’t cover up our blemishes enough. I was always in the hunt for the best concealer, I fortunately finally found two instead of one.

The first one is Makeup Forever Full Cover. It is a waterproof concealer that literally doesn’t move. A little bit goes a very long way and it covers the darkest blemishes. I love that, even though, it is very thick it doesn’t look heavy and creasy. It comes in a full range of 12 shades.



Full Cover


My second favorite concealer is Benefit’s boi-ing concealer. This brand isn’t available in Lebanon but you can get hold of their products through their online store. This concealer is heaven, it isn’t as long lasting as the full cover but it still gets the job done perfectly. It doesn’t crease on me at all and it looks exactly like skin. I sometimes use this one as foundation. I apply a very thin layer all over my face; it covers all my imperfections while still looking fairly natural. It is available in five shades.

boi-ing

Tell me which concealers are your favorite in the comments below.
Bisous,
Samar xxo



<<Beauty tips for your 20’s                                                                Reem’s outfits: SequinTouch>>







2 comments:

  1. Your absolutely right!
    The Make Up Forever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Waterproof Cream (Shade 12) is amazing. I have somewhat of a sensitive skin when it comes to make-up and I found no problem when applying this one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to make-up, I usually go for MAC and Make Up Forever.

    ReplyDelete