Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quick Outfit of the Day: Nothing Much

My Dearest Beauties,

I think we all know that an outfit doesn't have to be too much to be an interesting outfit. It can go as simple as either choosing different textures or going for a pop of color. As the title implies my outfit is nothing much, I didn't put a lot of effort to put it together but I personally think it is very chic to be so casual. The knit of the high-low jumper put with that light peach color is so romantic and it makes a really nice all day, fun outfit. I think it looks very fresh to sight to see somebody wearing a knitted jumper on a very hot Lebanese spring day.
I am wearing:
High-low Knit Jumper & Colored Cropped Denim from Zara
Ballet Flats from See by Chloé (Old)
Cross Bag from Burberry (Old/Seen here)
Sunglasses by Salvatore Ferragamo (Old)
Belt from Abercrombie & Fitch
Earring Studs from Accessorize

On my lips: Dior Lipgloss in Iconic Red – 856
L’oreal Lash Architect 4D Black Laquer Mascara 
On the eyes: I smudged some NYX Eyeshadow in “Black ES01”

On my face:Benefit Hoola Bronzer (Personal Favorite)
Clinique Highlighter in “Plum Puppy Blend”
NYX Powder “Blush in Pinched PB25”  












When layering is not possible because of the heat try sheerer, long sleeved and unique tops. These will make the difference. Tell me if you like knit pieces in the spring and summer on the comments below.

Bisous,

Samar oo

  
<<Shopping with the girls                                                                                       Saturday Late Lunch>>       

1 comment:

  1. Ok I'm soo siked that you posted this outfit, because I personally like it when the bra slightly shows through a blouse. But how much is too much? Where's the fine line between tasteful/trendy vs trashy when it comes to see-through tops?

    Can you post an outfit where a worn see-through top has gone all wrong, to have a visual idea?

    Thx a million

    ReplyDelete