Monday, May 6, 2013

Mani of the Week

My Dearest Beauties,

So I went a bit bipolar with my nails this past week and a half. For the first part I applied a very subtle and creamy color by Samoa Cosmetics in the shade "Orchid". I love this shade because it is a like a chic take on more serious colors.



Today I got the color "Young and Proud" also by Samoa Cosmetics. It is an amazing peach tone that has like a creamy tint to it. It looks amazing on toes as well. It looks darker than it actually is but I tell you ladies it is a very pretty understated peach.



What nail polish colors are you into this spring?

Bisous,

Samar oo

3 comments:

  1. I usually have a clear transparent nail polish on...will so start this summer in peach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Samar,

    Thank you for posting this blog, we are delighted you chose Samoa Cosmetics using some of it's favorite colors, Orchird is indeed some of the classiest and chic nail shades.

    By the way you have beautiful hands!

    we wish you the best of luck and success with everything that you do.

    We would like to welcome you at our Boutique Sin el Fil, or our Stand at ABC Dbayeh for a special treat. Please contact yasmina at 09-224 922.

    Kind regards,
    Samoa Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I love the nail polishes in your line, they are awesome!

      Delete