Wednesday, May 29, 2013

One Skirt Styled Three Ways

My Dearest Beauties,

This little white skirt from BCBG Maxazria is so versatile that I thought I would share the three easiest ways to dress it up or down. It is in the cut "Valeria" and the color "Gardenia".

The first outfit is very simple yet very elegant and dressy. I paired the little white skirt with a silk blouse from J. Crew (a bit old). Kitten heels from Zara. Marcello purse by Cartier. Sunglasses by Salvatore Ferragamo and bracelet by & Other Stories.




The second style is very day time and fun. I am wearing another silk shirt from J. Crew. Waist Belt by J. Crew. Louis Vuitton Sully purse. Sunglasses are Ray-Ban aviators. Flats by See By Chloe.  




The third choice I put together is a day and night time casual look. You all know how much I am loving the denim shirts. This denim shirt is polka dotted and is by J. Crew. Wedges by Topshop. Leather clutch from & Other Stories. The statement necklace is from H&M from an old collection but you can still find the same style with different stones and shape. The sunglasses are very old by Mosley Tribes.




As for the bold red lip I applied what I showed you in my previous post: Red Lip Perfection. The white tank top is by pieces. I love it because it is very long and it kind of works as a tank top and under garment dress.

I obviously love these three style but which one is your favorite?  Leave it in the comments below! 

See you soon,

Samar xxo

<<Flared Jeans                                                                                    Faux Leather and a Pop of Color >>

3 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful. All stylish and elegant. The first one is my fav though! The top is very slimming!

    ReplyDelete