Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stop your Mascara from Smudging

My Dearest Beauties,

A lot of us ladies suffer from mascara smudging every where after a couple of hours into the day. In my case, mascara smudged on me because of my very oily eyelids, and skin over all. Well, after trying so many things, I fortunately came across the solution. It is composed of two very practical steps and you are ready to rock those lashes all day long.

The most important thing you need is, of course, mascara. Now, a lot of mascaras out there have amazing formulas, the trick is in buying the waterproof formula. The waterproof formula is made to stay on even when the humidity levels outside are intolerable. Believe me my mascara is a pain to take off, but it is totally worth it. I personally enjoy using two mascaras. I always am in between either L'oreal Lash Architect 4D Black Lacquer Mascara or Chanel's Inimitable Waterproof. These are very effective. They give a beautiful look to my lashes without sacrificing staying power.






The second thing to always keep in mind, if you have oily eyelids or suffer of smudging mascara, is that oils can be absorbed by a powder. It is crucial that you set your under eye concealer in place before and after applying mascara in order to ensure that all the oils are absorbed and that your mascara will not transfer. For that I prefer to use a loose powder that won't cake up my under eye area and heavy it down. I personally adore Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre.



Voila! Super easy! Tell me what you think of this little trick on the comments below.

Much love,

Samar oox


<<Product Review: Lakmé K. Therapy Repair Concentrate                                             Mani Explosion>>

No comments:

Post a Comment