Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Little Miracle Worker

My Dearest Beauties,

We have all been out in uncomfortable shoes. They might be too tight or even too loose, they give us the worst blisters at the end of the night. Well, I recently bumped across this miracle worker at the supermarket. I was a bit skeptical about it at first but when I used it I was utterly impressed.

Let me tell you about the Instant Pain Relief plaster by Scholl. These are transparent and cushioned plasters that come in two sizes which you can stick on the risky areas of your foot. You can stick them before being in pain to prevent it or when you start to get uncomfortable. They are conveniently packaged in a container that could easily fit in your clutch or day to day handbag.

They work perfectly, these plasters do not move. Once they are on you can go back to whatever activity you were doing and not worry about these moving around and ending up all wrinkled up in your shoe. Another amazing feature of this product is how perfectly transparent they are, so you can sport your strappy sandals with full confidence. About the cushion, it works wonders, it perfectly covers and protects the damaged area relieving you of any pain.

This is a perfect "just in case" product that you ought to have in your bag. Remember, your shoes might feel just fine when you walk out the door but as the day or night goes by, they might start to be unbearable.



Give these a try and tell me how they worked for you in the comments below.

Much love,

Samar

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely genius! Could have really used these the other day with my strappy heals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I had them on me that day! Bisous, Samar

      Delete