Saturday, August 24, 2013

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil Review

My Dearest Beauties,

Are you looking for a pampering shower experience? Look no further! This is the answer. Stop reading and go pick one of these up! This delicious shower oil smells like a dream, feels amazing on the skin and lathers into the most luxurious milky foam you have ever tried. I just love everything about it, and I had to share it with all of you. It is divinely enriched with sweet almond oil, grapevine and rosemary. This magic potion makes it have the most beautiful subtle smell that will leave a very understated aroma on your skin. You will, definitely, smell of it when you come out of the shower but the smell is so soft that it will not disturb your other scents.

I usually apply it and spread it on my damp skin using my hands. It first goes on like a rich and emollient oil and then it quickly transforms into a softening milk. It will leave you with beautiful and supple skin. You will not need to to use lotion, which gives it yet another useful option; when you're in a hurry and need to be out the door in flash time the almond shower oil will give take away the moisturizing step. And, it is a luxurious way of cutting out a step. I think you can tell how much I love this stuff.

A final using tip. I use it after waxing in place of the oil. It gets rid of all the wax that is stuck to your skin. Again, putting all the steps together. Instead of oiling your skin to get rid of the wax and then showering to get rid of the oil. You can simply go straight to applying a generous amount of the almond shower oil and then rinse it off, rinse it all off! You will be left with clean and soothed skin after waxing torture.

It comes in different sizes. From the large 500 ml bottle that can beautifully sit in your shower to the small travel sizes and even a plastic bag for refills. L'Occitane thinks of everything!


I'm just in love with the Almond Shower Oil. It is a very high quality product and I think it can make a special little gift for anyone you know loves to pamper her or himself. Have you tried it? I'm sure you will love it.

Much  love,

Samar

No comments:

Post a Comment