Monday, August 19, 2013

Quick Outfit of the Day or Night: Lacey Pants

My Dearest Beauties,

I was planning to wear this outfit in the day time. But the other night, I went out for dinner and drinks. I was super excited to wear this pair of pants so I gave it a go. I thought that if I paired it with a smokey eye and a statement necklace, it would look good. So, that is what I did. I think it turned out pretty good.

I bought this outfit from a boutique close to where I live, called Vanilla Room located in the main road of Doha Aramoun. They carry a really nice selection of Turkish fashion worth checking out.

The smokey eye that I did is the one I once did a pictorial on. Link is below if you are interested.

Wearing:
Airport Shirt (Vanilla Room)
Koton Pants (Vanilla Room)
Zara Necklace and Shoes 
Ted Baker Clutch






This is how I convert a simple daytime outfit into a night time look. I always think of the bigger picture. What do you think? What do you use to give your daytime outfit an evening and glamorous feel?

Much love, 

Samar

1 comment: