Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quick Outfit of the Night: Faux Leather and a Pop of Color

My Dearest Beauties,

Let me just start by saying that I love this outfit. It isn't only super comfortable to sport on a night out in town but it its also very chic and attractive. It is very simple yet the combination of the faux leather peplum top with the colorful bottoms is just explosive (in my opinion). As for jewelry, I kept it really simple because I wanted most of the attention drawn to the pieces of clothing. I wore my hair curly just for a change but I will be honest with you all I prefer my simple straight hair. The outfit was all from Zara by coincidence.

I am wearing: 
Peplum Faux Leather Top from Zara
Cropped Pants from Zara
Kitten Heels form Zara
Black Clutch from Furla 
Nail Polish by Samoa (Red Manicure)






Tell me what you think of this style in the comments below. Also, tell me what you think of my different hair.

Wish you all a lovely sunday,

Samar xoxo


2 comments: