Friday, May 10, 2013

When Makeup Goes Wrong: Under Eye Concealer


My Dearest Beauties,

I come to you today with another very common makeup mistake. I used to be one of those girls that thought that a lighter under eye concealer would be more brightening and flattering. It didn’t take me so long to realize that a lighter concealer makes my under eye circles look grey and ashy. Instead of making my complexion look uniform and imperfect, it brought all the attention to my under eye circles. Don’t go for a lighter concealer in the contrary use a concealer that matches your foundation. If your under eye circles are too dark and a normal concealer doesn't do the job, then find a concealer that has a pink or salmon undertone because that will counteract the blue of the under eye darkness.




Can you see the difference?




Bisous,

Samar oo

No comments:

Post a Comment