Friday, May 31, 2013

Swimsuit Selection - Summer 2013 Trends (Round 2)

My Dearest Beauties,

So, you guys all showed some love to my previous swimsuit selection, for that reason I thought I would throw a round two. This time I added some nice accessories you can add to your beach essentials this summer. Floppy hats and cute cover-ups are my favorite thing to have while sun bathing or enjoying a fun day at the beach. I hope you find these inspiring  for your swimsuit shopping!

swimsuit trends 2013
La Perla Drappegio Swimsuit

This next one is not for sun tanning but rather to show off how beautiful it is!

Swimsuit Selection 2013
La Perla Jean Paul Gaultier Cage Deep Plunge Bikini

Swimsuit Selection 2013
La Perla Modica Maillot

Swimsuit trends 2013
Pieces Gitta Bikini

swimsuit trends 2013
Roxy Radiate Love Tie Tank Bikini

Swimsuit trends 2013
H&M Bikini Top

swimsuit trends 2013
H&M Tribal Print Bikini


These are some cover-ups that I fell in love with while searching at La Perla. I cannot get over how gorgeous and original this first one is!

trends 2013
La Perla Beach Cover-Up

trend 2013
La Perla Taormina Kaftan 

Trend la perla 2013
La Perla White Beach Cover-Up
 If you read my previous post on swimsuits you know that I love yellow and a tan!

swimsuit trends 2013
La Perla Yellow Beach Cover-Up
Hats
& Other Stories Abigail Crownless Hat

hats 2013
Zara Wide Brim Hat

hats 2013
Accessorize Floppy Hat
What are your thoughts on this season's trends for beachwear? I personally love the high waist-ed bottoms and the floppy hats, so chic!

Leave your thoughts in the comment bar below! I look forward to hearing your opinion!

Much love and fun in the sun,

Samar xxoo

1 comment:

  1. My opinion is that the model's inner thighs are so badly photoshopped; it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete