Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mani of the Week: Pink and Green Color Blocking

My Dearest Beauties,

This week's nail art was inspired from spring and nature. Nature does color blocking all the time and it is a really fun way to incorporate spring into your looks and even nails. I used all Samoa products again, because they are good quality and they have a lovely color selection for the spring. The best part is that you get all that for a reasonable price. For the pink shade my nails artist used the shade #28 Sixties. This pink shade is a little bit sheer so my nails artist applied three full coats to get to the shade you see. As for the soft green shade on my ring finger, unfortunately, the name was rubbed off the bottle and we couldn't tell which one it was. The pictures I took this week are very true to color and you can compare from  it with the real bottle.



I'm sure you noticed the bling on my ring finger, it is out of my comfort zone and I thought it would be fun to experiment with something new. What do you girls think?




Tell me what you think of this combination in the comments below.

Much love,

Samar xox


<< Mani of the Week                                                                                                       Manicure Cray>>

No comments:

Post a Comment