Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Diffused Eyeliner Look

My Dearest Beauties,

Today, I bring to you a very easy way to fake eyeliner and to get a variety of looks from one single very well pigmented black eye shadow and a pair of brushes. I am using NYX eyeshadow in Black ES01 and a dual brush from H&M, that has an angled brush on one end and a smudge brush on the other end.

This look can be worn as soft or as strong as you prefer. It is all about building layers of color. If you are not an expert with eyeliner or simply don't have the patience for a perfect liner look, you can always refer to this method. It is so versatile that you can wear it soft for work in the morning and very strong in the form of a smokey eye at night by just adding and blending in some more layers of shadow.

I started with a flesh toned color all over my eyelid. This will not only make your eyelid a uniform canvas but it will also make the other shadows blend more easily.


Then I simply drew a line with the angled brush from the outer corner of my eye up, as if I were to join it with the end of my brow. I do the same on both eyes. I then push whatever product is left very close to my top lash line.

Once you have done that go ahead and flip to the smudge brush and blend this line inwards to the center of my eyelid and crease.


This is optional but you can add some to your lower lash line. Join the lower lash line with whatever you have done on the top. Don't forget to blend.



That is the finished look. And I said before you can make it stronger by just repeating the same procedure all over again until you get the intensity you are looking for.




What do you think of this way of faking eyeliner? Tell me in the comments below, if you like it and if you would try it! By the way, excuse my baby hair that just decided to be rebellious.

Much love,

Samar

No comments:

Post a Comment