Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Manicure of the Week: Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 06 Adora Bleu

My Dearest Beauties,

Baby blue on your nails! Why not?!?! I personally think it is romantic and unique. The other day while doing my nail polish hunt down. I stumbled upon Bourjois's new line of nail polishes. Let me tell you, these creamy shades are just be-a-utiful. But, of course I picked up the powder baby blue shade to try out because it is what I was originally hunting for.

After painting my nails myself, I realized how high of a quality the varnish is. It is pigmented, it dries super fast and it is really glossy. You can easily get away with a single coat, I applied two coats, though, because I feel like that adds a bit of strength to my nails. I am definitely going to pick up some more of these and tell you what I think of them.

I am wearing Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 06 Adora Bleu.



This nail polish definitely feels really luxurious, I say it is very good value for your money. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this color? Tell me on the comments below!

Much Love,

Samar


You may also like to take a look at:

Yellow Nail Polish
Sweet Almond Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment