Monday, September 16, 2013

No Makeup Makeup Pictorial

My Dearest Beauties,



We all need that makeup look to resort to when we are in a hurry or maybe when we simply do not feel like putting in the effort. This makeup is even useful for school, work, a flying day,  a picnic, and for a day-to-day basis. It is a pick me up look, so that you won't look like you just got out of bed and hit the road. This look will make you look put together and to the eyes of many, it will look like you are not wearing any makeup at all, hence the name.


  1. Start off with a clean face that already has all the skin care on (moisturizer, sun screen, eye lotion, wrinkle treatment, whatever it is you use).
  2. Conceal. I use the Benefit Boi-ing concealer in shade # 03 under my eyes to conceal the circles. Note that I don't go all around the eye because I use the natural pigment of my upper lid as a shadow. Use the same concealer to hide any blemishes or undesired pigmentation. Make sure to blend away the edges with the use of your fingers or brushes.
  3. Powder. I use stay-matte sheer pressed powder oil free by Clinique all over my face. As the name implies this powder intends to mattify your face without adding tons of coverage. I use it to set my concealer (having oily skin I don't want the cream concealer to move around and crease) and to give my complexion a more evened out look. I apply powder with a Ecotools brush.
  4. Eyebrows. Don't ever forget to give your eyebrows some love, remember they not only frame your eyes but also your face; so if you are not naturally blessed with perfectly shaped brows then go ahead and give your eyebrows a little filling. I use Seventeen Longstay Eyebrow Shaper in shade 90. 
  5. Mascara. I use one coat of Maybelline The Collossal Volum' Express Waterproof first and then I go ahead with Dali Vibralash, both in black. This combo gives me volume, length and separation; which results in flirty and fluttery lashes without going OTT (over the top).
  6. Blush. Blush makes you look healthy and glowy, I use a natural but satin shade on my cheeks by Chanel, 99 Rose Petale. I apply blush with an Ecotools brush.
  7. Lips. Finish off with a Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ by Dior. This will give your lips a nice shine, moisture and a cool plumping effect.











Now, you are all done, this literally takes me under ten minutes. It doesn't require any extravagant makeup skills and it will make you look awake, healthy and radiant. You don't need to use these same products, I just share them with you because these are the most trusted products in my makeup collection. For something like a no makeup makeup always go with your most trusted products, because you know that they won't let you down.

If only I looked like that when I wake up every morning! Thank goodness a little bit of makeup can do a lot. Tell me what you think of this look in the comments.

Much Love,

Samar

<< Back to School Makeup                                                               Welcoming Spring with a Manicure>>

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO BIOYOTIFUL!! YOR EYEBROWS BIG SO GORJUS VERY BIG HAIRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fresh look on you. To the untrained eye, it really looks makeup-less!

    ReplyDelete