Sunday, September 8, 2013

Quick Outfit of the Day: A Boho Feel


My Dearest Beauties, 

I called this outfit "A Boho Feel" purely because it makes me feel a tinge bohemian. You may not see it that way but from the moment I put this skirt on, I felt boho. This look is out of my comfort zone but thankfully I felt pretty confident in it. It made me feel different, which is always a plus, I think! The skirt is so girly and delicate. It is form fitting but loose but comfy at the same time. Can you already tell I'm obsessed? A lot of times, I would fall in love with a piece of clothing but would never even be motivated to try it. Don't commit to that! If you like it, try it, only then you can truly judge. 

The cropped top was another thing that was absolutely out of my comfort zone. I am really self conscious when it comes to showing some skin and with this look, showing some tummy was a given. I still feel a little uncomfortable with it but I guess with more exercise and hard work, I will feel a bit less self conscious about it.

I need to stop rambling about my insecurities and start giving you the outfit details.

Miss Selfridge Cropped Top an Maxi Skirt
Bruni Collection Sandals
Ted Baker Clutch
Dior Vintage Sunglasses
American Eagle Outfitters Headband 





What do you think of trying outfits or clothing that is out of your comfort zone? 

Stay Fabulous, 

Samar 

No comments:

Post a Comment