Thursday, September 19, 2013

Some Looks that Caught my Eye - Fashion Week Spring 2014

My Dearest Beauties, 

Fashion week is so exciting! I wanted to share some of the many looks that have caught my eye. I love how designers are so unique and portray their imagination in their designs and shows. 

I am loving the leather, flowered prints, strappy sandals, bold colors, monochrome, the list is kind of endless.

Hope you enjoy!

First up is J. Crew. As fresh and clean as ever. 





Gucci. Elegance and sensuality. I love the fabrics, they look like they came out of dreams. The shoes are perfection.






Adidas by Stella McCartney. Work out in style. Subtle but bold colors.






Alberta Ferreti. So feminine, happy colors and beautiful cuts. I think this show was one of my favorite.










Tom Ford. Fierce! I think it is the best way to describe it. Sexy yet extremely elegant.









What are you thoughts of these collections?

Much love, 

Samar

No comments:

Post a Comment