Monday, October 28, 2013

Mani of the Week: Samoa Diva

My Dearest Beauties,

An oxblood with a golden shimmer that shows under natural light! This kind of color is just perfect for the cooler season. It is a classic! I would personally wear it year round whenever I can't make up my mind. Diva, other than being a beautiful color, also is a very long lasting color. My nail polish never goes longer than four days, well, diva actually lasted for six whole days. I do not know what it is about this particular shade that prevents easy chipping but I am loving it! This little and accessible find will definitely become a staple.

One other thing before I let you be the judge, I wanted to remind you that these nail polishes are inexpensive but have the quality of a high end one. They are highly pigmented and really easy to paint on the nails.




What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments?

Much love,

Samar 

1 comment:

  1. Love the color! Can you provide me with its number?

    ReplyDelete