Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lush Shopping Spree

My Dearest Beauties,

The other way, I was shopping in Beirut souks with a dear friend and we passed by Lush. I wanted to show her how amazing the Lush experience can be. I had been before and needed to replenish my Ocean Salt reserves because it is the most UH-mazing face scrub. I ended up buying a lot more than I was planning to but Lush is never a regret for me. For those of you that are not familiar with Lush, they are all handmade and natural cosmetics and fragrances, that are made in the most delicate ways with the best quality essential oils, veggies and fruits. In Lebanon, they are located in Beirut Souks at Souk Ayyas.

I was helped by Mohamad, he was really helpful and fun to hang around the store with. He showed me and my friend everything from the Christmas collection to their staples and best sellers. By the time we stepped out, our sense of smell was numbed out, in a good way. It truly is one of the coolest cosmetics retail experiences.

The Lush store smells wonderful, it is totally worth visiting if you love cosmetics and aromas. For that reason, I thought I would share what I bought with you so that you get an idea of their products. I'm sure you will have a wishlist by the end of this post.

I bought (make sure to press the link to get more details on the product):

  1. Prince: shaving cream that leaves you amazingly moisturized.
  2. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner: use this as you would use hair conditioner. After you've showered smooth this onto your body, dry your skin and get amazingly soft and aromatic skin without the use of lotion. 
  3. Retread: hair mask. Leaves your hair supple, managable, moisturized, and shiny.
  4. Rose Jam: shower gel with an exquisite rose scent. Make sure to go check it out ASAP, as it is a limited edition product.
  5. Mask of Magnaminty: mask that fights break outs.
  6. Jumping Juniper (in the yellow paper bag): a shampoo in the form of a bar. Leaves your hair squeaky clean, literally!
  7. Ocean Salt: face scrub that leaves your skin feeling supple and full of radiance.



Mohamad was super sweet and gave me four samples to try out. To top all that off, you should keep your empty black 100 mg plus containers to be able to get a free fresh face mask. Be sure to follow Lush on their facebook page (here).

If you would like any of these products to be reviewed on the blog just leave a comment below.

Much love,

Samar

No comments:

Post a Comment