Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Product Review: Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipstick

My Dearest Beauties,

Matte, long wearing and pigmented; I say these are the main characteristics a lot of ladies look for in their lipsticks. Guess what? The Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr Lipsticks have all of those three plus an amazing color selection and an impressive creamy texture that sets into a beautiful velvet feel.

They have been around for a while now and I think they are a very good option to wear out to work, or a brunch, or even a night out on the town. Their long lasting power is sure not to fail you.

I have three shades that I consider beautiful and pretty wearable. Judge for yourself!

The shades from left to right: Always Plum 260, Stay With Me Coral 430, Non-Stop Red 510


I'm wearing Non-Stop Red
Have you tried any of the shades? What are your thoughts on these lipsticks?

Samar

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


2 comments:

  1. I tried a pink shade, it's a bit too barbie but i like it.
    I definitely need to apply a lip balm though, cz it's a bit too drying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! you're definitely right, I do prep my lips before I apply it, it just slipped my mind to mention it.

    ReplyDelete