Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick outfit of the day: Shopping with the Girls

My Dearest Beauties,

For a day of shopping with the girls I like to feel comfortable without sacrificing style. I chose to go for an all black outfit with a lot of simple accessories that raise the bar.

I am wearing: black sweater from DKNY Jeans, black cropped pants from J Crew. Silver Glitter slippers from The Limited and a thin Cartier belt.

For a necklace I chose to go for natural layered pearls and four white gold rings.



This outfit is very simple and comfortable. Black screams sophistication even on those days when you are not up to putting all your effort.

As for makeup I chose to go for flawless skin with a pink flush on the cheeks and lips, without forgetting fluffly lashes.

Yours,

Samar xo

No comments:

Post a Comment