Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Outift of the Day: Welcoming Spring

My Dearest Beauties,

I have to start by saying Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mothers out there. We would be nothing without our Mama's wisdom and support. Anyway today is the first day of spring, thus I thought I would share with you my outfit to take my mother out on a fun lunch on the occassion.

I chose to go for a pop of color to give spring a warm welcome!



I am wearing J. Crew silk shirt paired with Salsa Wonder Jeans. For shoes I am wearing black studded Zara kitten heels.

I went for a simple Salvatore Ferragamo bag and all silver jewelery.

 
 
I especially love this pair of jeans because they have special qualities to fight gravity! They push up my bum and I end up feeling like I have Kim Kardashian's derriere. 
 
 
Spring is my favorite season to play dress up because of all the colors and my favorite weather all throughout the year here in Lebanon.
 
Have fun playing with colors and textures this spring.
 
Love,
 
Samar xox

No comments:

Post a Comment