Sunday, March 17, 2013

L’Occitane en Provence Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner: A Review

My Dearest Beauties,

I have been trying to grow out my hair for the past year. In the past, I always used to opt for the typical procedure of growing out hair. I used to trim the ends every two months and pray for it to gradually grow out healthily. The result always ended up being the same, my hair maintained the same length. For that reason I came to the conclusion of just going with it. I stopped cutting it about eight months ago but I didn’t stop looking for the best hair care to keep my hair in good shape. After trying lots of different products I came across the hair care at L’Occitane. For those of you that do not know L’Occitane, it is a line of cosmetics produced from natural ingredients and essential oils.
The Aromachologie Reparing shampoo and conditioner are packed with five, really effective, essential oils (Angelica, Lavender, Geranium, Ylang-ylang and Patchouli). The shampoo has a very natural and subtle aroma; it works into a really nice and rich lather that leaves my hair feeling cleansed, supple and hydrated. I have very oily hair and I usually wash it every day so I end up feeling like I have oily roots and very dry ends. This shampoo works wonders on my little problem; it doesn’t weigh down my hair down but keeps my ends feeling soft and moisturized, at the same time. After cleansing my hair I always follow with the conditioner on my ends and it definitely seals the deal. I can easily brush my hair out with rarely any trouble –mind that my hair loves to tangle. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair soft, shiny and most importantly with healthy looking ends.
A caveat: this combo is a on the pricier end but I would say that they are so worth it if you are looking for a miracle cure or a product that keeps your hair healthy and beautiful. 
Yours,
Samar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment